Did you know?

By law, you must be on the Gas safe register to carry out Gas work in the U.K.  Always ask your Gas Engineer for their Gassafe (formerly Corgi) identification card, this carries all of their details including, Photo, Expiry date and on the reverse what the Engineer is able to work on. The Engineer should be happy to show you this.



Write a Comment

Fields with * are requierd